It has now been decades since casino games moved beyond the physical limitations of the built environment. Today, various forms of online casino games attract millions of players from all over the world. The latest evolution of this trend is Bitcoin or Crypto casinos that offer a host of options, including Live Dealer games.
Best Bitcoin Casinos with Live Dealers
|1||Read Review||100% deposit bonus up to 5 BTC + 100 free spins||Visit|
|2||Read Review||Exclucive offer for our players 175% EXCLUSIVE BONUS on 1st Deposit||Visit|
|3||Read Review||Up to 600% on first deposit with crypto and 150 free spins||Visit|
|4||Read Review||6BTC OR 1200$ WELCOME OFFER! Only 30x Wagering Requirement!||Visit|
|5||Read Review||Exclusive 10% Rakeback And 200% Welcome Bonus Up To $1000 In Crypto||Visit|
|6||Read Review||100% Deposit Bonus up to 5 BTC on your 1st deposit||Visit|
|7||Read Review||100% deposit bonus on your first crypto payment||Visit|
|8||Read Review||Welcome Package of up to $500 or 5 BTC + 180 spins||Visit|
|9||Read Review||200% Crypto Bonus: 150% Sportsbook + 50% Casino||Visit|
|10||Read Review||Welcome Pack Of 120% On 1st Deposit up to €2500||Visit|
What Is A Live Dealer On Online Casinos?
Live Dealers are a digital attempt to recreate the experience of playing in a brick and mortar casino with human dealers. This includes on the internet and through mobile apps.
Technology has reached the point where it can offer a reliable real-time gaming experience. This means that anybody with a PC or mobile device that has access to the internet can now enjoy live dealer casino games.
First off, it is important to distinguish between virtual and live dealer casinos. In a virtual casino, there is no real person playing the role of the dealer. Instead, an algorithm created to mimic the randomness of a dealer shuffling the cards runs the show.
In a live dealer casino game, a real dealer manages the game as they would have been in a physical casino. This offers a far more authentic experience for players that enjoy the flow of traditional gambling. The use of live video streaming adds a further layer to the experience. Although most virtual games are fair, many players feel better knowing a human being is dealing the cards.
Today, many online casinos are also beginning to offer Bitcoin and cryptocurrency options for both virtual and live dealer games. This has added even more convenience to the online experience on offer. This is especially true for players from remote locations or countries which do not allow gambling and have no brick and mortar casinos.
Advantages of Live Dealer Games in an Online Bitcoin Casino
A live dealer BTC casino offers players the same excitement as physical casinos along with the added benefits of fast and secure withdrawals & deposits provided by cryptocurrencies.
Cryptocurrencies, and especially Bitcoin, have transformed from misunderstood, niche toys to stellar and sought after, digital assets. They seem to be here to stay and spawned a number of new industries. Some online casinos are doing an outstanding job of utilizing this new technology to steer gaming in exciting directions.
One significant advantage of playing in a live dealer Bitcoin casino is privacy. This is because Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies utilize a technology called the Blockchain for all transactions.
In most cases, this makes BTC deposits and payments far faster and more secure than those completed using traditional methods and fiat currencies. There is no third party with access to the player’s financial information, no standard credit/debit card charges and you are not obliged to link a credit card or bank account to your Bitcoin wallet.
There are some countries that still haven’t legalized online gambling or do not allow gambling at all. Banks from these countries do not allow transactions to and from gambling websites. In a situation like this, crypto payments are certainly the easiest and swiftest method.
Another thing worth noting is that transactions are almost instant when sent on the blockchain. Forget about the standard 2-3 days it usually takes for a withdrawal. Using a Bitcoin wallet or any e-wallet when playing at an online live dealer casino, your funds will be accessible as and when you need them.
From a regulatory aspect, casinos offering Bitcoin and crypto payments don’t have to hold a license issued by a specific jurisdiction. Bitcoin casinos are certainly gaining in popularity but overall, there are still relatively few of them.
One potential flaw in the model might be the volatility of Bitcoin itself. Sharp movements in its exchange rate might be favorable for a player if it strengthens against the dollar and other fiat currencies, but major collapses in its price can also happen. To solve this, some online casinos have started accepting stable coins like Tether USDT.
How Does a Live Dealer Work?
As mentioned above, a live dealer casino’s purpose is to mimic a physical casino environment, but with all its pros, and less of the cons. Even if you’re sitting in front of a mobile device, you are able to place wagers on a variety of games. A human dealer, rather than a program, leads the game in real-time.
Other attractive features include live chat and the ability to see the dealer via a live video stream. Well-established online casinos tend to use top of the line technology and software from proven, reputable developers to ensure that the gaming process flows smoothly.
This is made possible by special software called Optical Character Recognition (OCR). With its help, physical transactions made by the dealer are turned into information. OCR helps players to participate more actively in the game and ensures that the whole experience is as close as close as possible to that of playing in a physical casino venue.
Are Live Dealer Casinos Safe and Fair?
Just like in any form of online gaming, you should always aim to use well-established and, if possible, regulated online casinos. A good online casino will offer both a pleasant experience and excellent security to its users.
As for the big question - are online dealer casinos reliable? The short answer is yes. The full answer is that as a player, you should always do your research and go for a licensed and reputable casino. These casinos will provide you with a secure payment system, data protection, reliable software, fast payment processes and adequate customer service.
There are a couple of ways to differentiate between legitimate and fraudulent casinos. To find a trustworthy online live casino, you might try the following:
- Look for published legal licensing documents for the casino
- It should be tested by a third-party auditor and a gaming authority
- Check for reviews by other players
- Check the gambling laws in the country where the casino is based. When an online casino is regulated in a specific country there is usually a government body that is designated to practice oversight
There are also some other things that make a great live casino:
- A well-chosen game selection
- Good payment options, including Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies
- Good security system for personal data
- Excellent and prompt support from the customer service team
The Popular Live Dealer Casino Games
Mainstream interest in live dealer casino games has skyrocketed over the last decade. Increased funding has led to great developments in technology and software. These new technologies have become the basis of online gaming, especially when it comes to live dealer casinos. You can now find well established and exciting casino games no matter your level of experience.
When it comes to live dealer Bitcoin casinos, you can find all the games you know and love from brick and mortar casinos from the comfort of your home. These include:
- Roulette – genuinely similar to the real experience in a brick and mortar casino, roulette can now be enjoyed from anywhere. A live dealer spins the ball on the wheel and allows real-time decisions from players.
- Blackjack – Just like in the classic card game, you are dealt two cards by a dealer and must try to make the nearest hand to 21 (but not above) by adding up the value of your cards. You only need your computer or mobile device to choose which action to take. Smart cameras allow you to see what’s happening on the table while the software transmits your actions to a real dealer who is located in a land-based casino environment.
- Texas Hold ’em – Considering that it is one of the most popular card games in the world, you can expect to find Texas Hold’em poker in most live dealer casinos. In this game, a live dealer deals the cards but players compete against each other. You can also play various other forms of poker in live dealer casinos, including games that pit your hand against the dealers.
- Baccarat – An old-school game that is known to players from around the world. You need to make a better two-card hand against your opponent. The software in live dealer games allows you to see your opponent as you would in real life.